The Social Usabilty Commitment!
What we DO!
Contact Us here:
- Needs a Usability Study: No, Your First Impression Isn’t Wrong: Android ISN’T As Nice As The iPhone
- Check this out: UX Exchange – Q&A site for user experience professionals
- Great read: What Comes After Sketching? Advice for Developers. – Articles – MIX Online
- Hope this isn’t You!: Usability Testing: Is your team stuck in a bubble?
- Being Agile about doing Usability Studies!
Suggest Topics to Write on using Skribit!
- Reading more
- Getting started with Raspberry Pi
- Review: Project Fi by Google
- 10 years blogging
- Storage for Photographers (Part 2)
- Designing Twitter Video
- Traveling and photography (Part 1)
- Getting started with drones
- Provide meaning with motion
- Design for Curation
Our Support & User Community!
Connect with our Fans on FaceBook!
Category Archives: Advice
If you’re a UX person or want to learn more about it, check out this site – ask a question, get an answer – or answer a question & earn some reputation as an expert! We’re (socialusability) there – asking … Continue reading
There’s a lot of misunderstanding out there about mixing agile & usability in a discussion. But our research has shown that there are a lot of myths out there about usability studies & usability testing in general. Continue reading
Small companies should consider outsourcing their usability testing instead of doing it in-house. On the surface, it makes perfect sense to have a designer/developer who has a deep understanding of the project be in charge of usability testing, but in fact this can cause serious problems. Continue reading