The Social Usabilty Commitment!
What we DO!
Contact Us here:
- Needs a Usability Study: No, Your First Impression Isn’t Wrong: Android ISN’T As Nice As The iPhone
- Check this out: UX Exchange – Q&A site for user experience professionals
- Great read: What Comes After Sketching? Advice for Developers. – Articles – MIX Online
- Hope this isn’t You!: Usability Testing: Is your team stuck in a bubble?
- Being Agile about doing Usability Studies!
Suggest Topics to Write on using Skribit!
- Reading more
- Getting started with Raspberry Pi
- Review: Project Fi by Google
- 10 years blogging
- Storage for Photographers (Part 2)
- Designing Twitter Video
- Traveling and photography (Part 1)
- Getting started with drones
- Provide meaning with motion
- Design for Curation
Our Support & User Community!
Connect with our Fans on FaceBook!
Tag Archives: best practices
There are points to be made for prototyping in Cycle 0 & what affect not doing it effectively can do to your Brand These points are made in an article that in fact has defined 8 “mines” that are awaiting … Continue reading
Here’s another example of & use of an iterative approach to usability testing within the cycles of Agile Development Projects. This one is from an interview posted on the Rally site, a vendor of solutions to manage projects based on SCRUM methodologies. Continue reading
Social Usability now has the capability to provide Usability Testing services while your Agile Development Projects are going through their iterative development cycles.
Using a Best Practices approach with 12 Best Practices for Applying UX Design Practices in Agile Development available to consider, we now have the ability to deliver the components of the Best Practices best suited to adoption in your own internal Agile development process. Continue reading