The Social Usabilty Commitment!
What we DO!
Contact Us here:
- Needs a Usability Study: No, Your First Impression Isn’t Wrong: Android ISN’T As Nice As The iPhone
- Check this out: UX Exchange – Q&A site for user experience professionals
- Great read: What Comes After Sketching? Advice for Developers. – Articles – MIX Online
- Hope this isn’t You!: Usability Testing: Is your team stuck in a bubble?
- Being Agile about doing Usability Studies!
Suggest Topics to Write on using Skribit!
- Reading more
- Getting started with Raspberry Pi
- Review: Project Fi by Google
- 10 years blogging
- Storage for Photographers (Part 2)
- Designing Twitter Video
- Traveling and photography (Part 1)
- Getting started with drones
- Provide meaning with motion
- Design for Curation
Our Support & User Community!
Connect with our Fans on FaceBook!
Tag Archives: Parallel Track
The new services that we announced recently here, taking a rigorous set of Best Practices (12) for UX Services in an Agile Development Project, are intended to help conduct usability tests on paper prototypes, then do the proper combination of research, design & usability testing in a parallel track that works ahead & follows behind the developers, delivering continually more refined usability testing of the deliverables of your iteration cycles.